About the Company:
Our client is a leading industry superannuation fund with a national presence and industry leading offering to its members. The fund is renowned for providing its staff with a supportive environment that encourages professional and personal development.
About the Role:
In this role you will report to a senior manager and will be responsible for ongoing growth of its employer and member base. As a Senior Relationship Manager you will also take on accountability for the ongoing coaching and mentoring of junior relationship managers. Some of the other duties include:
- Lead a strategic approach to ongoing management of existing client relationships
- Identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with other key internal stakeholders that results in positive outcomes for employers and members
- Active participation at sponsored events which will include presentation to small and large audiences
- Previous experience in a Senior Relationship Management and/or leading relationship management teams in the superannuation industry.
- Thorough understanding of legislative landscape in the superannuation industry from an trustee and administrator perspective
- Relevant industry qualifications (RG146/ASFA)
- Strong relationship management expertise with a particular focus on negotiating and influencing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)