A leading industry super fund is seeking an experienced senior risk manager.
This core of this role is within the risk and compliance team and will focus on the management of the risk and control environment ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develop and implement the company's risk and compliance management framework
- Review current framework and ensure continuous improvement of controls system
- Provide general advice to various departments and ensure company employees are kept up to date with changes to regulations and frameworks
- When required, meet with regulators to keep up to date with changes and offer company insights on impacts of the change
- Continuously work in the best interest of our clients and customers
You must have:
- Must have 3+ years' experience superannuation risk and compliance
- Risk management framework development experience
- Technical Superannuation Background is a must
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Law or similar
- Report and present to senior management and board level.