Our client is a leading financial services institution going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a Risk and Compliance Manager to act as an effective second line of defence in managing risks to the business. They are a great institution that adopts a customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives.
You must have extensive experience in risk management and experience with risk management frameworks. The ideal candidate will be a risk and compliance manager who has strong understanding with governance and reporting as well as compliance and risk controls.
- Plan, design and implements an overall risk management process for the business
- Using technolgy platforms to conduct end to end techonolgy risk assesments,risk assessments and analysing risks etc.
- Support key stakeholders in embedding the complete application of the risk management framework and to oversee the reporting across the business to deliver across the end to end business operations.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Prepare risk reporting to different audiences
- Handle corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Conduct risk workshops and risks updates to key stakeholders
- Provide strategic risk advice and guidance
- Independently review and challenge the risk and control assessment in RCSA
The ideal candidate:
- 8+ years' experience as a Risk and Compliance Manager
- Proven track record in risk management
- Strong understanding of the financial industry, relevant regulators such as ASIC and APRA and current legislative requirements.
- Proven ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging business area, to assess the level of risk and to develop and execute plans and mitigate risks
- Strong understanding of technology development and maintenance.
- Expert knowledge of financial services technology and/or operational and key regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree in Law, business, commerce or finance or equivalent, post graduate qualification is highly desired.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.