About the Company
This Major bank has a significant share of medium to large -sized privately held businesses. They have built an enviable reputation based on providing trusted financial advice and tailored banking solutions to owner operated businesses.
About the Role
An unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Commercial Banker to assist with growing a portfolio of Real Estate/Strata Finance focused Commercial clients.
Key role responsibilities:
- Assist with driving the growth and profitability of Commercial clients exhibiting the following characteristics:
- Debt $10 - $35m
- T/O <$100m
- Recognising client and Bank risks and implementing appropriate risk management strategies to mitigate these to an acceptable level.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in business banking or commercial broking with experience in writing credit submissions in the $5m - $20m debt bracket
- Extensive exposure to business lending solutions and ability to identify needs for commercial Real Estate customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are desirable but not essential.
Equips its staff with the Tools and Support required to be successful in the role from the outset.
A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
For more information, please contact Libby Clements on 03 8080 7283 or click on APPLY below.