About the Company
Our client is well established Institutional Bank within Melbourne. They have built an enviable reputation based on providing trusted financial advice and tailored banking solutions.
About the Role
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a driven and experianced Senior Business Banker to spearhead their business growth in the Northern Suburbs market.
Key role responsibilities:
- Driving the growth and profitability of a portfolio of Business clientele.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with business' to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new businesss.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth.
- Strict adherence to Risk and Compliance processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in business banking or commercial broking with experience in writing credit submissions from $1M - $20M debt bracket
- Extensive exposure to business lending solutions and ability to identify needs for commercial customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equips its staff with the Tools and Support required to be successful in the role from the outset.
A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.