Our client is a leading financial services institution going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead and manage programs and projects. They are a great institution that adopts a customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives.
You must have extensive experience managing a review and remediation project and experience working with the risk management framework. The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager looking for a step up into a senior position and a hands-on role.
- Manage the end to end review and remediation project
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Work on remediating the manual nature of business to an automated process to reduce potential for error
- Remediate processes to address inappropriate advice and behaviour
- Manage and review of all customer profiles in the past years
- Facilitate the execution of strategic change through the delivery of successful projects
- Manage business stream for further recommendations and enhancements
- Lead digital and agile transformation projects
The ideal candidate:
- 10+ years' experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Exposure to platform transformation projects preferred
- Worked within risk management framework projects
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to travel interstate
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.