Our client is a leading financial services provider that pride themselves with great work life balance initiatives. They are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager specialising in Superannuation.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking for an operational and hands on role where they can bring upon their wealth of experience within superannuation product management. With the major changes within the industry, our client is committed to seeking a highly motivated candidate with solid understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Manage a cross functional end to end project and work closely with multiple internal departments
- Review pricing strategies and evaluate competitor products to ensure products are ahead of the market
- Identify risk issues and propose mitigation methods, if required, escalate to senior management
- Prepare management reporting and manage incident resolution reporting
- Ensure all products keep up with the constant changes in regulation and legislation
- Manage initiatives on product offerings and new product launches ensuring a successful launch
- Manage drafting and delivery of company policy and regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Technical experience on Superannuation products
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business, Finance, Law or any related discipline
- Solid exposure and understanding of regulatory changes
- Excellent oral and verbal skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work options
- Joining a leading and growing financial institution
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.