This is a great opportunity for an experienced product manager looking to grow their career within a leading financial institution.
The ideal candidate will have current experience specialising in the Superannuation space. You will focus on end to end delivery of product development and maintenance.
- Manage a cross functional end to end project and work closely with multiple internal departments
- Superannuation product management, maintenance, development and compliance requirements
- MIS reporting to management and business partners
- Review pricing strategies and evaluate competitor products to ensure products are ahead of the market
- Identify risk issues and propose mitigation methods
- Monitor product profitability and growth opportunities
- Prepare management reporting and manage incident resolution reporting
- Ensure all products keep up with the constant changes in regulation and legislation
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years proven experience with superannuation product management
- Technical knowledge on superannuation products and legislative environment
- Results driven and ability to interact with multifarious stakeholders
- Tertiary degree and RG146 in Superannuation
- People management experience is a must
- Competitive salary and exclusive benefits
- Flexible work options
- Recognition for high performing employees
- Great career development opportunities
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.