This is a great opportunity for an experienced product manager looking to grow their career within a leading financial institution.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role or have experience in the product manager space. You will have the key role in ensuring you deliver customer centric products that will further enhance the position of the institution.
- Manage a cross functional end to end project and work closely with multiple internal departments
- Manage a team of analyst and coordinate research on market and introduction of new improvements to product features
- Review pricing strategies and evaluate competitor products to ensure products are ahead of the market
- Identify risk issues and propose mitigation methods, if required, escalate to senior management
- Prepare management reporting and manage incident resolution reporting
- Ensure all products keep up with the constant changes in regulation and legislation
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years proven experience with superannuation product management
- Technical knowledge on superannuation products and legislative environment
- Results driven and ability to interact with multifarious stakeholders
- Tertiary degree and RG146 in Superannuation
- People management experience is a must
- Competitive salary and exclusive benefits
- Flexible work options
- Recognition for high performing employees
- Great career development opportunities
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.