Our client is a boutique that works with high net worth clients with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe. They provide the opportunity for high net worth clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way. The objective of the role is to deliver quality advice and turn prospective clients into loyal members.
This is the ideal role for an experienced financial adviser with over 5 years experience within investments, life insurance and superannuation.
- Provide quality advice and recommendations for high net worth clients like doctors or medical staff based on their circumstances.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and clients.
- Provide exceptional service to members and provide genuine advice with the member's best interest
- Prepare financial plans for clients with regards to insurance, superannuation and investment products ensuring it suits their specific needs and lifestyle
- Offering property as a part of the investment portfolio
- Provide advice across superannuation, investments, retirement planning and insurance
- Coach small team of advisers to develop your leadership experience for your own progression
- Comply with regulation and follow protocol
You Will Need:
- 5+ years financial planning experience within superannuation, investments and life insurance
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- ADFP and RG146 qualified
- Proven record of driving revenue and results
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Competitive Salary and exclusive benefits
- Pre-planned career development opportunity
- Inclusive team culture and tightly knit team
- Opportunity to actually make a difference
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.