Our client is a boutique that works with high net worth clients with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe. They provide the opportunity for high net worth clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way. The objective of the role is to deliver quality advice and turn prospective clients into loyal members.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Private Wealth Adviser with over 5 years' experience within corporate and institutional advice space.
- Provide quality advice and recommendations for high net worth clients like doctors or medical staff based on their circumstances.
- Adhere policies and procedures in relation to compliance with financial services law and the Company's AFSL conditions.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and clients.
- Provide exceptional service to members and provide genuine advice with the member's best interest
- Prepare financial plans for clients with regards to superannuation and investment products ensuring it suits their specific needs and lifestyle
- Provide advice across superannuation and investments,
- Coach small team of advisers to develop your leadership experience for your own progression
- Comply with regulation and follow protocol
You Will Need:
- 5+ years financial planning experience within superannuation, investments, equity and life insurance
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- Proven record of driving revenue and results
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Meet registration requirements with TASA
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.