An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior paraplanner to join an Australian owned paraplanning outsourcer. They pride themselves on their diversity and exceptional reputation in the market.
This role is a rare opportunity to step into a leadership role to develop your career as you will develop and lead a team of junior paraplanners ensuring they meet monthly targets and your team produces high quality work within budget.
- Lead a team of paraplanners to produce high quality work
- Develop and train junior paraplanners and conduct one on one training for mentoring sessions
- Ensure your team meet monthly targets and deadlines within budget
- Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
You Will Need:
- MUST be RG146 Compliant
- General understanding of Self Managed Super Funds
- MUST have 3-5 years experience as a paraplanner
- Team leader experience is desirable but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Excellent support and opportunity for a stable career path
- Family friendly workplace
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.