About the company:
Our client is one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Australia. Their wealth management business is experiencing significant growth largely driven by record profits.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop their career in an environment offering wide ranging internal opportunities. The business also offers flexible working allowing candidates to match their desire to progress their career whilst being able to balance family life. The successful candidate will also get exposure to a broad range of complex strategies and a varied workload.
- Participate in process improvements within the business by creating investment strategies for clients to meet their goals and objectives;
- Develop and review SOA's
- Provide technical support to advisers and colleagues;
- Reviewing client portfolios in terms of ongoing fees, performance and asset allocation;
- Continuous engagement in learning and development with the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a paraplanner in Australia
- DFP or equivalent is essential (RG146);
- ADFP, CFP or Masters is desirable
- Experience using Xplan
- Strong SOA experience
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Culture & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities