SENIOR MOTOR VEHICLE ASSESSOR
About our Client:
Our client is one of the largest insurers regulated by APRA and is the Australian arm of a worldwide group that employs more than 8,000 people in 31 offices and services nearly 9 million customers.
You will be the part of Motor Vehicle Assessing team and you will be responsible of delivery of Repair & Total Loss outcomes as per Industry best practice methods to ensure financial control relating to the repair & replacement of motor vehicles.
You will also develop relationships with the partner repairers, suppliers and other industrial bodies.
- Average repair/assessed costs/savings
- Assessments carried out in required timeframes and as instructed by Settlements team
- Assessing vehicles and negotiating fair and reasonable cost outcomes for both the customer and the company (as per target KPI's)
- Working with key internal stakeholders to share key insights, trends, strategies to minimize the company's exposure in the repair market
- Managing customers through the assessing process
- Represent the company for escalated disputes (for technical requirements)
Qualifications & Experience
- Substantial experience in, and current knowledge of the motor body repair industry including the relationship between the industry and the Insurance sector.
- Broad knowledge of Insurance policies, claims and assessing procedures.
- Sound analytical and reporting capabilities.
- Proven negotiation skills, Strong oral and written communication skills & Sound level of computer literacy.
- Ability to learn and navigate advanced claims and underwriting systems in a virtually paper free, technology-based environment.
- Class 1 driver license.
- Trade qualification in Panel Beating or Spray painting.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Claire Renshaw on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #193290
[To be considered for these roles you MUST be and Australian Citizen / New Zealand Citizen or hold a Permanent Residency.]