Senior Motor Claims Assessor
- Well Established Insurer within Motor, Home & Contents and Travel
- High-Performance Culture & Organisational Values
Our Client specialises in the sale, management and underwriting of insurance products.
This role will be best suited to candidates who have experience and knowledge within the motor repair industry. Your role will be responsible for the assessment, repair and total loss outcomes as per industry best practice methods.
You will develop & hold a strong relationship with repairers, suppliers and other industry bodies and collaborate with the broader Claims & Assessing team.
- Assess Motor Vehicles repairs and negotiate cost outcomes for both the customer and the group
- Managing customers through the assessing process and carry out an assessment in required time frames as instructed by settlements team
- Collaborate with Claims and Assessing team to gather insights, cost and outcomes
- Work with internal stakeholders to share insights and strategies with senior management
- Develop and Maintain relationships with Industry bodies
To be considered for this role we're seeking candidates with the following:
- Experience within the Motor body repair industry
- Broad knowledge of insurance policies, claims and assessing procedures
- Experience in providing a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting the client with the settlement of claims
- Class 1 driver license
Apply now! Click on the link below!