A leading Superannuation industry fund is seeking an experienced senior risk and compliance manager. The company was awarded as the highest quality super fund of 2018 and is seeking a customer centric superannuation risk manager. The role is responsible for the operational impacts in the risk space and respond to regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate will have extensive technical knowledge in superannuation risk and compliance space and constantly keep up to date with legislative changes.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring regulatory compliance is met
- Monitor legislative changes in the market ensuring operational activities remain compliant
- Manage, lead and train a team ensuring a supportive and fluent team culture
- Review the risk management framework and ensure compliance
- Attend superannuation forums and workshops to keep up with upcoming changes and forecast future changes to keep ahead of the market
- 5+ years experience in superannuation risk operations
- Bachelors Degree of Business, Law or Commerce or similar
- Extensive understanding of process and framework design
- Expert technical knowledge in risk, compliance and change management
- Ability to manage a team effectively to motivate and develop others
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion