Our client is one of Australia's leading banks and is looking for a Senior Manager Business Performance to join their growing team. The role is focused on driving business performance within the financial planning sector
Your role will be focused on ensuring the highest levels of performance are continuously met which achieve the long term growth and performance within the company. You will be responsible for taking key insights and business with the data to capitalise on any potential opportunities for growth and direction for the business to follow.
- Assess key insights and data for growth opportunities within the Financial Planning space to ensure the bank is achieving full potential.
- Set KPIs, targets and processes across the Financial Planning teams so insights can be effectively collected and assessed
- Perform market analysis and customer insight analysis to capitalise on any potential market opportunities.
- Host presentation and workshops for key stakeholders
- Manage a team of managers and analysts to achieve their potential and goals,
You Must have:
- 3+ years senior management experience in financial services or equivalent
- Tertiary Level education
- High experienced in preparing complex reporting statements to senior management
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong and proven track record of people management ensuring a high performing culture is maintained
- Financial planning processes and dispute resolution experience