About the Company:
Our client is a leading Australian bank with strong presence in Victoria and nationally. They have been renowned for providing customers with access to market leading products. As an employer of choice, this is an opportune time to join a business that is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
- Clients are typically owners of large privately held businesses with annual turnover between $10 and $200m and debt facilities up to $50m.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business in the Asian niche market.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
- Tertiary qualification + ADFP
- 3+ years' experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to HNW clients or Business Owners with complex wealth needs.
- Good knowledge of sophisticated investments products, equities markets and taxation/superannuation implications relating to HNW customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to build your own 'business within a business'.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the 'APPLY' button below.