This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well-established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their affluent and HNW customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs.
- Clients are typically affluent and HNW customers with FUM between $500k and $2m.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and DFP is essential with a preference for ADFP or CFP.
- 4+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with experience delivering holistic advice to affluent clients with complex wealth needs.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to build your own business within a business.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class wealth practice that is led by some of the best leaders in Australia.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the apply button below.