Our client is a small boutique sized financial advisory firm that focuses on providing quality advice with the focus on retirement planning. They provide the opportunity for Pre -Retirees and Retirees clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way. They have a heavy focus on SMSF and investment advice.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser looking for a self licensed firm that provides needs and goals based advice. The firm is looking to hand over a book of quality mature clients for the Adviser to service. You will be part of a growing team offering valuable support and training.
- Manage and build an existing book of clients
- Provide holistic advice to clients with heavy focus on investment and SMSF
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Work closely with back office staff; Paraplanners, CSO, etc.
- Prepare investment models
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years'+ experience as a Financial Adviser
- Must be currently an Authorised Representative
- Meet FASEA requirements
- Must have SMSF Accreditation and experience
- Ethcis module completed is highly regarded
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.