An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Planner to be part of our leading Industry Super Fund focussing on providing a high level of service to its Members. The super fund is an industry leader with a growing advice team, located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
The role demands an ambitious, passionate and self-driven individual. Suitable for a career focused individual taking steps to further their career development.
- Responsible for servicing the existing members of the fund and providing comprehensive advice across superannuation, insurance, investments, retirement planning;
- Experience in complex advice strategies to members across various products required;
- Manage Inbound referrals from contact centre and ongoing outbound campaigns;
- Customer service being the prime focus and acting in the best interest of the members;
- Regular face to face meetings with members.
- 2-3 years' + experience in a Financial Planning role ideally within a major Super fund;
- Either completed or at the end of completing CFP - 5 & a relevant Master's degree is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build rapport with fund members;
- Exposure to key advice systems and software; COIN, XPLAN and IRESS etc
- Passionate and hungry to assist the fund members.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent career prospects and supportive manager;
- Work life balance;
- Sydney CBD close to public transport.