Role Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Job Type: Contract (4 Months)
- Prepare month end results, including the preparation of any required journal adjustments and preparation of profit and loss statement
- Proactive analysis of variances to budget and prior year
- Preparation and review of general ledger reconciliations utilising BlackLine reconciliation tool.
- Proactive financial accounting partner with ability to work effectively with range of stakeholders
- Ongoing simplification of accounting processes.
- Drive in ad hoc projects as.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting concepts and ability to prepare technical papers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with large, complex organisations
- Proficient system skills - Excel and PowerPoint. SAP, TM1 & HFM would be advantageous.
- Experience in large complex multinationals or listed companies or Big 4 accounting firm.
If you are interested and available immediately, Please apply by clicking the link below.