Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and going through exponential growth. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Legal Credit Manager to focus within the multicultural space.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. Your overall task is to review and advise on Syndication loan agreements and liaise with Syndication council and other relevant parties.
* Review and amend on all agreement, such as Facility Agreements, Security agreements and Ancillary agreements and to provide legal opinions
* Prepare legal documentation
* Review and Template facility documents
* Review and advise on the terms that has been negotiated
* Interpret Banks credit approvals and ensure that all conditions and requirements under the credit approvals be implemented through facility agreements and syndication facility agreements
* Working closely with external stakeholders, such as, solicitors and clients
* Ad hoc credit related tasks
You must have:
* 10+ years' experience in top tier law firms within the banking and finance law space.
* Holds a current practising certificated (unrestricted)
* Proven experience in handling with facility agreement and syndication faciality agreements
* Strong knowledge of bilateral and syndicated loan facilities with investment grade, sub investment grade and leveraged counterparties
* MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
* Commerce/Law/Related Degree qualified
* Extensive knowledge of banking products
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.