This professional practice with 2 offices is looking for an experienced individual with adviser support and paraplanning skills to join their Sutherland office.
This is a great role for an individual who enjoys a level of autonomy and responsibility for practice compliance and procedures.
The role would also suit someone looking for part time work - mnimum 3 days
In this role you will:
- Monitor changes in legislation and ensure updates are provided to all practice staff
- Ensure any processes affected by legislation changes are updated
- Review client files for complance in accordance with possible audit requirements
- Perform administration duties in terms of new business implementations
- Liaise with external administrators, service providers and licensee departments as required
Skills you will bring:
- Prior experience in a paraplanning / adviser support role - preferably within a small practice environment
- Good time management and communication skills
- Experience using financial planning software eg: COIN or Xplan
- RG146 or DFP an advantage
- Strong use of Microsoft office products eg: Word, Excel etc
If this roile is of interest to you then apply now, otherwise for a confidential discussion please call Keiron Smith on 02 8247 5712.