Our client is a leading Australian Bank is seeking an experienced Retail Claims Manager looking to grow their career within this space. The role focuses on managing and assessing new and existing Retail life insurance claims. You will be working closely with both internal and external departments ensuring SLA are met.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working within a Retail life claims role. They will have strong end to end claims assessing experience with a strong understanding of the regulatory and compliance framework.
- Review and collect relevant information to assess claims
- End to end management of cases and acting in the best interest of customers through the insurance claims process
- Manage a diverse portfolio of Income Protection and/or TPD Claims to develop a tailored case management plan
- Manage complaint matters and queries from customers
- Work closely with healthcare providers to exchange information
- Exercise due diligence and liaise with external stakeholders to ensure claims are processed correctly and efficiently
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes and systems.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 4-year experience in similar/equivalent role
- Allied health background is highly regarded
- Experience and exposure in IP and TPD Claims
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion.