Our client is a leading insurance company seeking an experienced Senior Group Claims Assessor. The role focuses on acting as a coach and mentor to assessors where you will gain managerial experience. You will deal with a smaller portfolio of complex claims. You will be working closely with both internal and external departments ensuring SLA are met.
This will be the ideal role for you if you are seeking a flexible work environment that promotes work life balance and working from home opportunities. You will also have experience dealing with end to end claims assessing and ideally have experience coaching and mentoring claims assessors.
- Review and collect relevant information to assess claims
- Act in the best interest of customers through the insurance claims process
- Manage a smaller portfolio of complex claims in IP, TPD and Death
- Mentor and coach junior claims assessors and be their point of contact
- Lead training sessions for the claims team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement projects involving products, processes and systems.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Mentor and coaching experience is preferred
- Experience and exposure in Group Claims; IP, TPD and Death
- Proven detailed understanding of claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Flexible work culture is encouraged
- Training and development opportunity
- Experience reflective salary
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.