A leading Australian Bank is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to assist with their separation project. They are looking for an experienced candidate with Internal or External reporting experience.
The role will require you to work end to end to establish reporting templates and develop reporting operating models. This will also include the engagement of other project streams and relevant cross functional business units, to deliver project outcomes.
- Manage end to end processes, procedures and controls
- Develop the internal/external financial reporting operating model
- Establish financial reporting templates with a strong understanding of accounting standards
- Work closely with regulators; ASIC/ASX/APRA
- Process mapping, procedure writing and solution design
- Identification of data sources and development of process/policies to extract data from appropriate systems
- Articulate needs and rationale for change and design value adding solutions
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience within financial reporting in Wealth Management
- Accounting background and understanding of AASB
- Systems: Oracle, Tangelo and finance systems
- Financial reporting under ASIC/ASX/APRA
- Either internal or external financial reporting experience