An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst with expense management knowledge to join a leading Australian Bank. You will support the delivery of Financial Reporting requirements including establishing the expense management models.
- Manage and develop the end to end future state processes, procedures and controls
- Develop expense management models
- Validation of expense management, employee benefits and remuneration
- Develop and conduct elicitation activities
- Develop valuation models
- Identification of data sources and development of process/policies to extract data from appropriate systems
- Establish external financial reporting templates
- Supports the identification of stakeholders and assists with the creation of a stakeholder matrix
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years' experience in Business Analyst roles ideally within Finance related projects/changes/teams.
- Proven experience working with expense management, employee benefits and remuneration
- Has experience and knowledge of wealth businesses and processes would be an advantage
- Experienced in employee remuneration
- Experience in Finance systems, Oracle, Tangelo will be highly desired
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below