Our client, a market leading Australian bank and have a fantastic opportunity within their Finance Transformation Team.
The Ideal candidate will have strong experience in large complex organisations in business analyst roles including experience managing multiple and competing stakeholder interests in a complex financial services institution. Track record of delivery and execution in a complex project management environment.
The purpose of this role is to assist in an enterprise wide transformation project - General Ledger migration to the cloud. In this role you will provide support in the establishment and delivery projects, assisting the program manager as delivery leads for various program deliverables, with the development and maintenance of project related activities and ensure alignment to the overall strategy.
What's expected of you:
- Making recommendations to the HoF to resolve emerging issues.
- Ensure consistent approach is used whilst validating all initiative business cases.
- Prepare initiative business cases for review and approval of the HoF
- Review Initiates submitted for Finance approval
- Documents business requirements (Finance)
- Understand standard Fusion software and work closely with Functional Consultants and SMEs to determine how business requirements may be met
- Participate in Functional workshops with Business stakeholders as required and document outputs from workshops as required
- Produce the Business Requirements Document and future state solution design
- Translate business requirement into functional solutions with Tech BA and functional consultants
- Inputs Test Plan and Test Cases and support UAT activities completed by the business SMEs
- Understanding of Accounts Payable Processes preferable - including Coupa
- CA, CPA, CFA or equivalent is essential
- Knowledge of reporting & operational processes, including sound understanding of reporting tools (Excel, TM1, Coupa etc)
- Knowledge of accounting practices within the finance industry (including Australian Accounting Standards)
- Ability to translate analysis into insights and commentary
- 2 to 4 years' experience across finance and accounting
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion