We are looking for a Senior Associate, with experience within superannuation & insurance industry to join a supportive, dynamic team and business that values people and invests in their development.
From root cause identification to final resolution you will drive improved customer experiences through efficient case management and the provision of fair and tailored solutions. You will also provide key insights to relevant business units through building excellent stakeholder relationships.
The core responsibilities of the role are to:
- Manage the investigation and resolution of internal and external complaints to industry best practice
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience to build advocacy and trust
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement ideas and processes to refine the complaints process and end to end customer experience
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the complaint database to facilitate provision of accurate reporting, information and feedback to the business
- Ensure team and regulatory standards are met
- Initial investigation of systematic issues and events
- Liaise with business units to provide feedback on complaint issues and outcomes with a view to prevent complaints from happening or from escalating
- Carry out any administrative duties as required ensuring the effective operation of the unit, such as operational reporting, maintenance of records, basic maintenance of systems and equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have 3+ years experience in dispute handling/ complaints management/ customer investigation roles
- Complaints handling experience across insurance and superannuation
- Experience working with business leaders and other business stakeholders to solve problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer outcome focus
- Ability to manage time and varied workload
Apply now by contacting Adrian O'Donnell on 0402 030 906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.