Our client is an Australian regulator with an enviable reputation with a team of high calibre professionals. They are reputable within the industry and are seeking an operations professional within the life insurance space with people management experience. They pride themselves with great work life balance and career development plans.
This is an ideal role for an individual coming from risk, compliance, strategy, consulting or legal backgrounds looking for a hands on role and looking to bring on their wealth of experience and genuinely make a difference.
- Delegate projects to analysts ensuring they are achievable and the resources match the requirements
- Manage small teams to fulfil prudential requirements
- Perform risk assessments across delegated institutions ensuring requirements are met
- Supervise a group of analysts to work with a group of institutions on developing the company's Risk Management Framework
- Supervise operational risk and compliance across the industry including audits, incidents and breach management
- Ensure team has up to date knowledge on regulations, market issues and any regulatory or legislative changes
- Manage financial analysis reports to assess delegated organisations
- Work closely with other regulatory bodies as required
You must have:
- Must have 5+ years life insurance risk and compliance or consulting experience
- People Management experience required
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Law or Actuarial Studies required
- Up to date knowledge on legislative environment
- Excellent stakeholder management