This exciting role sits within an Investment Team with direct reporting line to the Senior Business Manager. The successful candidate is expected to deliver exceptional administrational support to the team whilst also delivering high level relationship management to the teams clients. You will have the chance to work with a highly experienced, driven and professional team!!
- Provide high level administrative support to the Investment team
- Proactively manage risk and compliance by adhering to policies, processes and procedures
- Execute and report trades in the equity and bond markets
- Assist in the preparation of pitch documents and portfolio reviews
- Respond to client queries in an efficient and effective manner
The successful candidate will have spent 2+ years in Financial Services and have indepth knowledge of this area. Attention to detail and a basic understanding of compliance is a must, as is excellent written and verbal communication skills along with stong team work ethic. In addition to this, you must be results driven, comfortable building relationships with key stakeholders and hold a desire to exceed deadlines.
This Private Wealth Management firm operates across Australia and New Zealand. For 180 years they have been delivering sophisticated investment and wealth management solutions to a diverse client base with substantial investment portfolios and complex financial needs.