About the company:
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced customer services team leader to join this busy and vibrant team and have the opportunity to really contribute to continued improvements and to mentor and manage a growing team of customer service professionals. The company is a highly regarded insurer with a commitment to ethical practices and providing the highest level of service to their customers.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To effectively manage, lead, coach and mentor a team of inbound customer services consultants, assisting and motivating them to meet team targets and KPI's and deliver a high standard of service to existing customers;
- Conduct regular review and performance appraisals, provide development plans and assist with individual goal setting;
- Effectively communicate with team regarding new developments, strategies and improvements in process to ensure continued compliance and system enhancements;
- Workforce planning, roster management, management of absenteeism and resourcing through peak periods;
- Handling customer escalations and approving any discretionary payments;
- Quality review and ensuring service level standards are met, ensure database adherence and audit procedures followed.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a team leader within a contact centre environment in addition to a demonstrated background meeting and exceeding KPI's within a customer services role;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership, mentoring and training of staff
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. Don't miss this opportunity!
For more information, please call Nandani Gosai at (02) 8247 5711 quoting #187558 or apply via the link below