There are presently a number of opportunities within financial services at insurers and financial institutions. Our clients are in search of individuals who have a customer service and sales background and are eager to move on, be trained and develop in the company. There are opportunities to grow and be a part of a vibrant team. Recent University graduates are welcome to apply as some roles are entry-level graduate roles.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Sales role - must be able to upsell and cross sell different products to the members and achieve KPI's;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a phone base customer service role is essential;
- For sales role, experience in sales is essential and phone-based retentions experience is highly regarded;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Previous experience within financial services or insurance is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #183941
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be permanent residents of Australia.