There are presently a number of opportunities within financial services at insurers and financial institutions. Our clients are in search of individuals who have a customer service and sales background and are eager to move on, be trained and develop in the company. There are opportunities to grow and be a part of a vibrant team.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Sales role - must be able to upsell and cross sell different products to the members and achieve KPI's;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a phone base customer service role is essential;
- For sales role, experience in sales is essential and phone-based retentions experience is highly regarded;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Previous experience within financial services or insurance is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Culture & Benefits:
- Nationally recognised financial institution;
- Diverse team environment with workplace flexibility;
- Generous salary + annual bonus.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be permanent residents of Australia.
For more information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference number # 183692