This is the oldest and largest property & casualty insurer who are recognised as a world wide leader in commercial insurance with a long history of financial stability & great security rating. They are based in the heart of Sydney CBD and are well known for encouraging a positive and progressive team culture where talent is recognised and rewarded. Opportunities within the company are rare as the company is a highly sought after employer of choice.
The purpose of the role is to service new and existing members within travel insurance. Servicing inbound customer calls, you will be responsible for handling queries across policy, coverage, benefits and claims and maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Provide a high level of customer service responding to phone & email enquiries.
- Providing information regarding policy, coverage and benefits
- Educating customers as to the benefits of the coverage
- Provide timely, effective communication with the client
- Management & Registration of travel claims
A successful candidate will ensure a sound understanding of travel claims processing, demonstrate commitment relevant to the role & perform adhoc duties requested by the management.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in an insurance call centre
- Working knowledge of the customer value chain and relationship management
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and particularly travel portfolio is desirable
- Proven computer literacy
- Strong Customer Service focus.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #191431