Due to continued growth, our client is has multiple openings for customer centric individuals who are looking to build a long term career within financial services. These opportunities are inbound customer service based roles, focused around existing member care, assisting them with general queries and education around their existing insurance policies as well as identifying potential gaps and needs for the customer.
The role is customer focused but with a warm sales target as well with the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings with uncapped commissions in addition to a generous base and benefits package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and queries from members in relation to their health insurance coverage and policy;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your knowledge and up-selling and cross- selling other insurance products;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential & phone-based role is desirable;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #185719