There are presently a number of opportunities within financial services at insurers and financial institutions. Our clients are in search of individuals who have a customer service and sales background and are eager to move on, be trained and develop in the company. There are opportunities to grow and be a part of a vibrant team. Recent University graduates are welcome to apply as some roles are entry-level graduate roles.
What's expected of you:
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Sales role - must be able to upsell and cross sell different products to the members and achieve KPI's;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed.
- Previous experience in a phone base customer service role is essential;
- For sales role, experience in sales is essential and phone-based retentions experience is highly regarded;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Previous experience within financial services or insurance is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment with team and management support;
- Competitive salary.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #183941