About the Company:
Our client is a highly regarded and well known name brand throughout Asia Pacific, a leader within financial services. As a company they actively promote a culture of inclusion, personal and professional development, work / life balance balance and a team of employees who are highly engaged and passionate about what they do. Positive customer experience is key to what they strive for and building a foundation of looking after their people who will therefore look after their clients is a founding principal.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious customer solutions specialist with experience in training or a as a 2IC within a contact centre cusomer services environment, to join this high performing team as a dedicated sales coach / trainer. This team is a dynamic and high performing team and the role will see you working with them to further develop their skills in both a group and one on one setting as well as onboarding and training of new team members.
- Responsible for the development and coaching employees across the customer experience team;
- Implement new strategies and initiatives which can be used to improve call quality;
- Quality assurance and providing feedback;
- Coaching - both one on one and group;
- Training of new employees;
- Delivering on targets and SLA's;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as a 2IC or sales coaching within a contact centre environment, sales & service is essential. Financial services highly regarded but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience as a mentor and guide, ability to identify and recommend opportunities for development and put together training plans
- Excellent presentation and communication, ability to present to a group or individual
- Team focused attitude.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career for the long term and who can help guide the team to continue to achieve their goals.
For more information, please call Nandani at (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #192602