Our client is a leading industry superannuation fund with great work life balance initiatives. They are seeking an experienced risk manager to bring on their wealth of experience and be responsible for building a credible and strong risk culture across the fund.
This is the ideal role for an individual seeking an operational and hands on role with the focus of identifying potential opportunities for the fund whilst managing the risk environment ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Refine and implement company's risk management framework
- Develop risk profiles and oversee regular reviews of current framework to identify areas of continual improvement
- Promote and build a positive risk culture across departments/teams in the industry fund
- Prepare reports for management and risk committees on the effectiveness of risk environment and identify any development action plans.
- Analyse data and identify trends to identify potential gaps in the control environment
- Work alongside Head of Risk on projects and implementation of strategies
- Monitoring of internal controls ensuring they effective and efficient.
- Ensure contributions are in the best interest of our clients and customers
- Work with APRA and ASIC to develop risk framework
You must have:
- Must have 5+ years' experience superannuation risk and compliance
- Risk management framework development experience
- Tertiary degree; commerce, law or similar
- Present to senior management and board level
- Genuine interest in helping a company grow