A leading industry superannuation fund is seeking an experienced Risk Manager.
The core of this role is within the risk team and will focus on the management of the operational risk and control ensuring regulatory frameworks are in place and updated.
- Develop and implement the company's risk management framework
- Review current framework and ensure continuous improvement of controls system
- Provide general advice to various departments and ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with changes to regulations and frameworks
- When required, meet with external stakeholders to keep up to date with changes and offer company insights on impacts of the change
- Continuously work in the best interest of the members
You must have:
- Must have 3+ years' experience superannuation risk experience
- Risk management framework development experience
- Technical Superannuation Background is a must
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Law or similar