Our client is a leading superannuation industry fund that prides themselves with great work life balance and are seeking an experienced risk manager.
This is an ideal role for a Superannaution or Wealth specialist looking for a hands on role and looking to bring on their wealth of experience and genuinely make a difference to the risk team.
- Manage risk department; implement risk strategies, risk advice and risk reporting
- Work with APRA and ASIC to develop the company's Risk Management Framework
- Monitor operational risk and compliance including audit reviews and incidents and breach management
- Run workshops and coaching across the organisation to promote a positive risk culture
- Conduct due diligence assessments on strategies ranging from administration, investments and superannuation.
- When required, meet with regulators to keep up to date with changes and offer company insights
- Ensure contributions are always in the best interest of our customers
You must have:
- Must have 5+ years experience superannuation risk and compliance
- Superannuation or Wealth Risk Experience
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Law or similar
- Innovator in managing the risk process
- Report writing and oral presentation to Executive and Senior Management
- Excellent stakeholder management