Our client is a leading institution with great work life balance initiatives.
They are seeking an experienced risk manager to bring on their wealth of experience and be responsible for building a credible and strong risk culture within the industry.
This is the ideal role for an individual seeking an regulatory, operational and hands on role with the focus of identifying potential opportunities firm whilst managing the risk environment overall.
- Refine and implementindustry risk management framework
- Develop risk profiles and oversee regular reviews of current framework to identify areas of continual improvement
- Promote and build a positive risk culture across firms in the industry fund
- Prepare reports for management and risk committees on the effectiveness of risk environment and identify any development action plans.
- Analyse data and identify trends to identify potential gaps in the control environment
- Work alongside senior stakeholders on projects and implementation of strategies
- Monitoring of controls ensuring they effective and efficient.
You must have:
- Must have 5+ years' experience superannuation risk and compliance
- Risk management framework development experience
- Tertiary degree; commerce, law or similar
- Working with senior management and board level
- Genuine interest in helping a company grow