A leading financial services team is seeking an experienced compliance consultant looking to grow their career within the industry.
The role requires an experienced Compliance Consultant with superannuation and wealth knowledge to respond to changing compliance policies and ensure standards are being met.
- Design and implement a risk management plan to ensure best practice and compliance of the company is followed
- Review the current framework, policies and procedures to identify improvements to working practice within the organisation
- Identify unmanaged and emerging risks and opportunities to report to manager
- Promoting and ensuring regulatory compliance across all teams
- Advise in key change management projects and ensure they are in line with regulatory expectations
- Completion of reporting on board and committee meetings
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
You must have:
- 3+ years applicable experience in compliance within superannuation/wealth industry environment
- Tertiary qualification in relevant disciplines - Finance, Commerce, Law
- Ability to work as a part of a dynamic team and work directly with senior management and other departments
- Focused and high level of attention to detail