Our client is a leading financial services institution going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a risk and compliance specialist in the home lending space to ensure obligations are met in line with regulatory standards. They are a great institution that adopts a customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives.
You must have extensive experience in the financial services industry with an emphasis on compliance and risk management for bank teams that provide credit assistance and operational processes.
- Develop detailed plan on implementing the compliance policy and procedure frameworks
- Provide line 1 compliance and risk management to the client engagement and Bank teams, to ensure regulatory standards are met
- Monitoring and supervision of activities and provide feedback loops to ensure continuous development
- Ensure the compliance framework remains current and in line with regulatory standards
- Provide support with incident/breach/complaints management - in conjunction with Line 2
- Build, maintain and update internal policies, processes and procedures
- 3 + Years' experience in a compliance role
- Mandatory Cert IV in Credit Management (or equivalent).
- Completed tertiary qualifications (Legal or Business disciplines preferred)
- Risk management or compliance background within the Banking industry would be highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of legislation within the banking space.
- Knowledge of superannuation and insurance
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion