Opportunity for a security and risk management officer to join a well-established government organisation located in the heart of the CBD. The role is a contract role with the view to go permanent.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with HR and external providers to implement security procedures;
- Look after all aspects of security from an internal perspective;
- Working alongside an external security provider to manage the gaps of the security unction in place;
- Risk analysis and reporting;
- Liaising with insurance providers and internal government committee to ensure safety procedures are put into place.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience within a risk management role, ideally in a security function;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Experience working in NSW police with exposure to risk management is highly regarded;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong numerical skills;
Claire on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #195913