Our client is a leading Investment Advice firm with great work life balance initiatives. They are seeking an experienced Financial Advice focussed risk and compliance manager to bring on their wealth of experience and be responsible for building a credible and strong risk culture across the business.
This is the ideal role for an individual seeking an operational and hands on role with the focus of developing risk management frameworks, maintaining risk tools and reviewing the effectiveness of exisiting risk management frameworks.
- Refine and implement company's risk management framework
- Develop risk profiles and oversee regular reviews of current framework to identify areas of continual improvement
- Review and monitor the effectiveness of existing risk tools
- Promote and build a positive risk culture across departments/teams in the industry fund
- Prepare reports for management and risk committees on the effectiveness of risk environment and identify any development action plans.
- Analyse data and identify trends to identify potential gaps in the control environment
- Monitoring of internal controls ensuring they effective and efficient.
- Ensure contributions are in the best interest of our clients and customers
You must have:
- Must have 5+ years' experience Financial Advice risk and compliance
- Strong detailed knowledge of Financial advice risk frameworks
- Ability to think outside the box
- Risk management framework development experience
- Tertiary degree; commerce, law or similar
- Present to senior management and board level
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.