A leading superannuation institution is seeking an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside a number of internal and external stakeholder on a wide range of superannuation risk tasks and building improved frameworks.
- The candidate will be assiting with the development of updated risk frameworks for the company;
- Supporting the team and being a key point of contact on all risk related matters;
- Identifying and assessing potential risks within the business and creating practical and achievable processes of improvement frameworks;
- Contributing to reporting and committee/regulator meetings on an ongoing basis;
- Creating training and informaiton sessions for the business ensuring the risk management is followed internally.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in a risk or compliance role within Superannuation or Financial Services environment;
- Strong understanding of Superannuation and Financial Services;
- Extensive experience working with many stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Experience developing and advising on frameworks;
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).