Our client is a leading financial services institution going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a Risk and Compliance Analyst challenge and support 1st line risk owners and risk champions within the technology and operations functions. They are a great institution that adopts a customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives.
You must have experience in incident management and risk control assessments. The ideal candidate will be a risk and compliance manager who has strong understanding with typical risk activities such as incident and breach management, control assurance and control identification and assessment.
- Perform technology risk assessments, risk and control identification and assessments, incident ,issue and breach managment and control assurance using technology platforms
- Work closely with senior leaders, the 1st line risk champions as well as developing strong relationships with 2nd line ERM team.
- Challenge and review the first line risk control assessments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Monitor and report incidents and breaches and to identify areas where it requires improvements.
- Handle corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Identification, mapping and management compliance obligations and associated controls
- Provide strategic risk advice
- Support Ad hoc regulatory engagements
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years' experience as a Risk and Compliance Manager
- Strong understanding of the financial industry, relevant regulators such as ASIC and APRA and current legislative requirements.
- Understanding of technology development and maintenance, project management and agile delivery methods. Experience with Cyber security, cloud outsourcing and IT auditing is highly desired.
- Demonstrable experience in working in Line 2, designing and maintaining compliance management frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of financial services technology and/or operational and key regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Undergraduate degree in technology, law, business, commerce, economics, finance or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.