A unique opportunity has arisen within a leading superannuation institution.
This firm is seeking an experienced and motivated risk analyst with strong knowledge of the superannuation/financial services industry to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside several internal and external stakeholders on a wide range of superannuation risk tasks, building improved frameworks and implementation of the frameworks
- The candidate will be assisting with the development of updated risk frameworks
- Supporting the team and being a key point of contact on all risk related matters
- Identifying and assessing potential risks within the business and creating practical and achievable processes of improvement frameworks
- Contributing to reporting and committee/regulator meetings on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring continuous regulation changes and ensuring all frameworks are updated when required
- Creating training and information sessions for the business ensuring the risk management is followed internally
The successful candidate will possess:
- 2+ years' experience in a risk role within Superannuation or financial environment
- Extensive experience working with many stakeholders both internally and externally
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below